DID YOU KNOW?
· We serve an average of 60 people per week; 83% are men.
· Only 25% of all donations we receive are for men.
· The homeless don’t want to look homeless. If you won’t wear the clothing because it is ripped or stained, neither will they.
· 10% of donations we receive are sent to the landfill because they are torn, have broken zippers, missing buttons or are stained.
· We rely on your kindness and generosity.
We are now also accepting children’s school uniforms. Please see the specifics in the bottom chart below.
Please contact Terri Paver at email@example.com before donating anything that is NOT on the above list. Our resources are limited and we cannot accept what we will not use. Thank you for your understanding.